EVP: The Dead Speak - The Breath and the Growl

EVP: The Dead Speak - The Breath and the Growl
This little bit of evidence was captured on 02-29-2009 at about 8:30 to 9:00 PM. I was doing a little field work on some modified equipment that I have been working on. The cemetery that I captured these EVP's in, is located in the country. It is still in use today, but many of the earlier tombstones date back to the 1860's. The reason that I chose this cemetery is due to the fact that a fairly large creek runs beside the cemetery on the south side. One theory is that running water helps the entities manifest and give better recordings. I have investigated here about 5 or 6 times over the last 3 + years. I haven't captured anything worth writing about, until now.

I set up 2 recorders about 20 yards / meters apart. I carried a third one around with me. One of the two stationary recorders was the "Modified" recorder that I have been working on for about a year (trying to improve the EVP quality and length of communication). The Third clip with the Breath was captured on this recorder. The "Growl" or yell was captured on the one I was holding.

http://www.associatedcontent.comvideo/149523/evp_the_dead_speak_the_breath_and_the.html

No comments: